OVERALL HOOD LENGTH:
From top of head to bottom of apron: 21 inches
RELAXED: 5 inches (UL requirement 4.7-5.7 inches) STRETCHED: 15 inches
SEAMS: All seams are merrow stitched then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. All bottom edges are bound with binding.
THREAD: 100% NomexÒ
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Hoods maintain protective properties after machine washing.
· Machine wash only using regular detergent
· Water temperature not to exceed 1300 F
· Do not use chlorine bleach or detergents containing chlorine
· Do not use fabric softeners or detergents containing fabric softeners
· Do not wring hood to dry. Squeeze hood to remove excess water.
· Shape and lay flat in a dry, cool, shaded location to dry.
· Or Tumble dry, low heat.
· Do not commercially dry clean.
Warranty Information: Your protective hood is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year. This warranty does not cover normal wear or unusual exposures. This warranty is in lieu of all other warrantees, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of marketability and / or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement for breach of this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available. Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.